Membership is open to all. Our work needs the continuing support of local rail travelers. Our influence with the train operating companies and with politicians depends not only on the quality of our interventions but also on the size of our membership.
Membership is available at the following rates:
- 1 year: £5 per household
- 2 years: £8 per household
- 5 years: £20 per household
For this, you will receive:
- Up to three ABFLY Newsletters per year (you can choose to receive this either delivered directly to your door or electronically)
- First priority to attend our bi-annual Public Open Meetings – you chance to question the managers who operate our line and be the first to hear about developments
- Your own Abbey Line pocket mini-timetable delivered when the timetable changes (currently twice a year) – one for every person registered in the household
You can join or renew easily in two ways:
- Join or renew instantly by paying through Paypal or by credit/debit card – simply fill in the ‘Join or Renew Online’ form further down this page, click ‘Join ABFLY or Renew’ – you will then be taken to a payment page where subscription options can be selected and payment can be made.
- Print the ABFLY membership form and post it with a cheque for the appropriate subscription to the address given.
The membership subscription helps defray the administrative and other costs of the group.
If you don’t want to join the group just yet, you could still: